So many mushrooms!
It was too difficult to pick just one way to show you mushroom illustrations, so I decided to show you four!
As always, all of the brushes you need for all four styles are included in class. I hope you love them!
And of course we can't jump right into illustrating them without learning how to sketch them so we will start with a sketch study so you can learn about the important things to look for when sketching from a reference photo even though we aren't actually going for photorealism in any of the styles we are doing in this class. I found the sketch study to be very useful and I hope you do too!
I also provide you with 60 Prismacolor Pencil colors in two Procreate palettes as well as a new Prismacolor Pencil Procreate brush! Enjoy!
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (1:47)
- About Your Class Resources (4:30)
- Sketch Study: Part 1 (14:12)
- Sketch Study: Part 2 (15:16)
- Setting up Your Canvas (12:57)
- Style 1: Watercolor Mushroom (17:36)
- Style 2: Stylized Mushroom (8:02)
- Style 3: Vintage Mushroom (14:22)
- Style 4: Colored Pencil (14:45)
- A Review on Adding Textures to the Scrap Papers (8:13)
- Setting Up the Mushroom Sketch & THANK YOU! (6:57)
- Live Lesson Recording from the community!