Valentine Illustrations and Cards in Procreate
In this class I will show you several ideas for Valentine’s Day illustrations which you can turn into beautiful cards or anything else you'd like! I include free brushes as well as my favorite Procreate 5 brushes, and other downloads that provide everything you need to create wonderful Valentines. I'll be showing you how to use layer masks, clipping masks, and so much more. You'll need to have some basic skills for using the Procreate app and then you're ready to go!
As always, I would love to see what you come up with! Please post your work, your favorite brushes from class, and any other information you'd like to share!
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (0:28)
- Resources (4:31)
- Creating A Canvas & Importing Fonts (17:46)
- Playing With Text Features and Free Brushes (13:17)
- Heart Stamp Part 1 (17:37)
- Heart Stamp Part 2 (6:12)
- Banners, Starbursts, and Fun Text Boxes (7:44)
- Faux Banner & Envelopes
- Valentine Birds (11:34)
- Backgrounds (15:12)
- Overview of My Cards (8:25)